Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

absolutely amazing! I love antique settings... Though this one might be a little too much for my dainty little hands

Nautical Earrings Nautical jewelry Blue and White Stone by AinaKai
Nautical Earrings Nautical jewelry Blue and White Stone by AinaKai
Click here to download
Boho Southwest Necklace Turquoise Jewelry American by BohoStyleMe
Boho Southwest Necklace Turquoise Jewelry American by BohoStyleMe
Click here to download
absolutely amazing! I love antique settings... Though this one might be a little too much for my dainty little hands
absolutely amazing!  I love antique settings... Though this one might be a little too much for my dainty little hands
Click here to download
i love turquoise!
i love turquoise!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment